• If you want to apply through our website please follow the instructions given
by Dotpay system.
You can also send entry forms with registered post to the following address:
Związek Kynologiczny w Polsce
Oddział w Krakowie
ul. Żywiecka 36
30-427 Kraków, Poland
• The deadline for sending the application is 30.05.2019
• Proof of payment must be attached to the entry form, otherwise the application
will not be accepted.
• Payments to the account : PL 58116022020000000210863695 Swift BIGBPLPW
• Attention : Bank and post charges are to be paid by exhibitor
• If the application is not paid, the dog will not be placed in a catalogue, and
will not be judged at the show.
• Payments made at the exhibition will not be accepted.
• Changes of a selected class is only possible till day 31.05.2019
Copies of required certificates (for champion and working class), pedigree and
other documents (f.e. World and Europe Winner, Club Winner) should be attached
to entry form or sent by fax to fax. +48 12 376 82 42
The show takes place under the patronage of the FCI. You are allowed to enter
dogs and bitches of all breeds, having FCI pedigrees, which are 4 months old at
the day of the show.
Payment and fees (Foreign exhibitors):
• for the first dog (incl. Catalogue) - 40 EUR
• for each next dog (without catalogue) - 35 EUR
• Minor puppy, Puppy class ( without catalogue) - 15 EUR
• International FCI Champions (without catalogue ) -15 EUR
• Veteran class ( without catalogue) – 15 EUR
A dog can only entered to one class:
- Minor Puppy Class : for dogs/bitches 4-6 month old,
- Puppy Class: for dogs/bitches 6-9 month old,
- Junior Class: for dogs/bitches 9-18 month old,
- Intermediate Class: for dogs/bitches 15-24 month old,
- Open Class: for dogs/bitches over 15 month old,
- Working Class: for dogs/bitches over 15 month old, with a working certificate
- Champion Class: for dogs/bitches with either International or National
Championship Title granted by any Polish or foreign kennel FCI recognized
- Veteran Class : for dogs/bitches over 8 year old
the final deadline for the entries is 30.
Before final competitions we are planning competitions for all
exhibitors and public.
Show program, 29.06.2019
Entry of the dogs 8:00-9:45
Judging of the dogs 10:00-14:00
Final competitions (after the end of judging) 14:00
End of the show 14:30
Best Progeny Group
Best Sire (Stud dog)
Best Minor Puppy
Best Working Dog
Best of Breed
Best In Show
YOU ARE VERY WELCOME TO POLAND !!
We will be happy to have you in our Bassets Event